1. Who can apply for Learner’s License?
- Any person who has completed 16 years of age may get a license for driving a Motor Cycle without Gear – Not exceeding 50 cc.
- Any person who has completed 18 years of age may get a license for driving a Motor Cycle with Gear and Light Motor Vehicle.
- Any person who has completed 20 years of age may get a license for driving a Transport Vehicle, if he/she has One year’s
2. Experience in driving a Light Motor vehicle and has obtained a badge.
A written test will be conducted through computers for the persons who are appearing for Learner’s License.
Applicants who have passed the preliminary test can collect their learner’s license on the same day.
What are the documents to be submitted?
- Application – Form-2
- Medical Certificate – Form-1A
- Application cum Declaration as to the Physical Fitness – Form-1
- PROOF OF ADDRESS (any one of the following to be produced)
- Ration Card
- Electoral Roll
- LIC Policy
Affidavit Sworn by the applicant before an Executive (or) a First Class Judicial Magistrate (or) Notary Public.
(v) PROOF OF AGE (any one of the following to be produced)
- Birth Certificate
- School Certificate
- LIC Policy
- Affidavit given by the Magistrate (or) Notary Public
- Certificate given by Civil Surgeon
(vi) PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOs-3
(vii) Medical Certificate in the case of Transport Vehicle