Addition New Vehicle
Addition of a New Class of Vehicle to a Driving License
- Who can apply for endorsement in the Driving License?
(i) The person should have a valid driving license.
(ii) Should have completed 20 years of age for Transport Vehicles with 1 year
experience in LMV & Badge.
- What are the documents to be submitted?
- Application in Form 8
- Form 5 (only for those who trained through Driving School ).
- Form 15 (Those who trained through Driving School .)
- Driving License
- Valid Learner’s License for which additional class of vehicle is required.
- Documents of vehicle in which applicant proposes to appear for test of competence to drive (such as Registration Certificate, Insurance Certificate, Tax Card, Pollution under Control Certificate, Fitness Certificate in case of Transport Vehicle).
- Consent letter from vehicle owner, to conduct driving test in his vehicle if the vehicle is not owned by the applicant.
- Passport size photographs-3 copies