1. eligibility to apply?
- Driving Licence Holder.
- suspended D.L should not allowed.
- qualified license is allowed
2. Documents to be submitted ?
- Driving Licence.
- Address proof ( any one of the following).
- Ration Card.
- Birth Certificate.
- Electoral Roll.
- LIC Policy.
- School leaving Certificate.
- Affidavit sworn by the applicant before an Executive or First Class Judicial Magistrate or Notary Public.
- Pay slip issued by Govt. Officer or a Local Body.
3. One should apply to ?
Motor Vehicle Inspector Grade I/Regional Transport Officer .
- Applicant should meet at the Unit Office / Regional Transport Office.
4. Time limit:
(i) It will take fifteen days for effecting change of address in the driving license. If the License has to be given in an original office of issue or in office
(ii) 3 days.